Monday, November 11, 2013

Golden Santa Bread

Golden Santa Bread


golden santa
Image Credit: Thefoodcharlatan.com
One of my friends has shared this Santa Clause on her social network and I loved this cute idea of baking a little Santa for Christmas holidays. Everyone loves Christmas and each of us gets ready for this day with great eager. I love finding out new decorating ideas specially for this day. And this year I’ll have this cute Santa Clause on may holiday table.
At first sight, it seems to be difficult to bake this bread, but when you check the recipe, you’ll see it only needs several simple steps. Learn how to cook this lovely Santa bread with very easy instructions.

Golden Santa Bread

That’s a way how Santa can join you on Christmas eve. It’s a great fun. And it’s a great idea to make surprise for you children. I’m sure they will adore this creative Santa bread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment