Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pumpkins carved with a drill

     Pumpkins carved with a drill


Pumpkins carved

                             Image Credit: Craftynest.com
I’m sure you know about the pumpkin lanterns and may be you’ve already tried to make yours this year. I wanted to find some new way to make decorations using pumpkins. I’ve seen different methods of carving pumpkins, but when I found this method on Craftynest, I was really happy, as this is the easiest way to carve the pumpkin. You can also check the tutorial to get more details.

Pumpkins carved with a drill

I’ve already made my own pumpkin decoration; it looks cool and creates a very lovely atmosphere at my outdoors. This DIY project is great for Halloween decorations, but you can also use it as just a cute lanterns during autumn evenings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment